To be a participating choreographer/dancer/artist, you need to pre-register via this form.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
· CSD is accepting choreographic sharings that are seven minutes or less in length and can be any dance style or format.
· It is FREE to present in this festival.
· Please keep your sharing to 7 minutes or less.
· You can submit more than one sharing to present – but only one is guaranteed to be presented
o If there is room for additional sharing(s), they will be selected via a lottery drawing.
· All participating choreographers will receive a high-quality video of their sharing
· Held in the Blackbox Studio at Jansen Dance Project – with one light look (lights up/lights down)
· Casual, relaxed atmosphere – dancers can enter from the audience; audience members are free to enter/exit throughout.
· Responses to your work – we will encourage our audience members to respond via writing down thoughts or speaking directly to you afterwards
Forms must be received by April 30th, 2018 for inclusion in the May 19th Festival.